FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Send mimsit <text> til 1963
Send mimsit <text> till 72323
Send mimsit <text> til 1231
FAQ2 - Frequently asked questions
||After registering on Mimsit:
1. Take a picture with your mobile phone
2. Choose "send as MMS (multimedia message)"
3. Write mimsit in the subject field or as the first word of the message, and add additional text in the message if you want to.
4. Send the MMS message to the short code of your country (see above).
5. You have now uploaded the picture on the web!
||Display pictures on your own web page / blog
1. Go to "Find friends" in the menu
2. Search for your "alias/nickname"
3. When you find your pictures, click on "More images" at the bottom of the page
4. You are now at your gallery. Click on the link at the bottom of your page.
LINK: "Click here for instructions to include Mimsit into your personal website."
5. Copy the "Embed" code, and paste it as html into your own web page / blog.
How do I edit/delete pictures and text?
First login here
Click on the menu button "My profile"
You are now able to edit your pictures/text
How do I display my MMS pictures on a Joomla site? (Joomla1.5)
(first of all, read "Display pictures on your own web page / blog above" ) Here is how to insert Java script code on your Joomla site.
First, turn off your editor (JCE Editor Mambot).
* In the administration panel, Go to Site >Global Configuration. Click in the site tab.
* Go to the Default WYSIWYG Editor: Choose No WYSIWYG Editor from the drop down menu.
* Click the Save Button.
Copy the Java Script that you wish to insert into your content item.
Go to the content item or create a content item that you want the Java Script in.
Paste the Java Script into the item.
Click the Save button.
From Site > Global Configuration, turn the WYSIWYG Editor back on.
WARNING: Whenever editing that particular content item, first disable the WYSIWYG Editor.